I am a wife, mama, coffee-addict, cat lover, and - you guessed it - photographer. I'm married to a wonderful man named Anthony, who is also my business partner and second shooter! Together, Anthony and I have a nearly one-year-old daughter named Ruby and two cats named Pepé and Keiko. (Yes, like the skunk and whale!)
I started practicing photography in 2012 when I bought my first DSLR camera. I quickly fell in love with the art of taking photos and the stories I could tell with them! But for years, photography was only a hobby, though I hoped it would become something more one day. Then in the summer of 2017, that's exactly what started to happen.
That July, I fell in love with the wedding industry through the process of planning my own wedding. I had already photographed a few weddings, but planning my own wedding gave me a completely different perspective on the wedding industry. I came to appreciate the little details and the immense joy of getting married in a way I had never felt before, and I longed to capture these special memories for other couples. So that winter, with the support of my husband, I decided to finally pursue my dream through Karlee Steingrobe Photography!
• Anthony and I got married on July 1st, 2017 (Best. Day. Ever.)
• Our daughter, Ruby, was born on April 12, 2019.
• Anthony and I danced to "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran on our Wedding Day
• My favorite animal is the hippo, while Anthony's is the killer whale.
• I'm afraid of fish, the open ocean, and spiders.
• I am a natural redhead, complete with freckles and skin that doesn't tan.
• You can often find me with an iced vanilla latte in hand, browsing the aisles of Homegoods, or binging Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.
• We are followers of Jesus, and we hope to reflect his love and light in everything we do!